Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Women Should Allow To Rule The World

Women Should Allow To Rule The World


Women Should Allow To Rule The World


It deeply hurts me, It increase the amount of my anger, It highly hits my heart, It stucks my mind, My inner-self asks me the question again and again but I have no answer to satisfy it, I have no words to utter, I see myself totally stunned, When I see when I see the gloomy picture of women in the society, I found her completely helpless and unjust, She neither any chance nor any choice in life.. President sir:- Neapolitan said and I quote," Give me educated mother,s I will give you educated nation," The society is like a vehicle, men and women are its two wheel, If one wheel is puncture vehicle can not run, it means the society can not go a head if there is no participation of men and women, I publicly want to claim that women role is undeniable now a days. Off-course women should go side by side with men to rule the world in order to eliminate, undesirable and unappreciatable concept of discrimination between both genders, Women plays important role in the progress and prosperity of the nation, If she is well educated then her limitless service change darkness into brightness, Truly an educated women breeds an educated child, Women along with men and women should be encouraged at full length to participate and put their unflinching efforts to make Pakistan among developed and glorious countries of the world like a men. They are also the symbol of strength, Women can help and support her family, she must be treated equally like a men, their should not be shadows of personal insecurity on them, Women must not be put into the four walls of home but should be given smooth ground to show their hidden skills which can bear a fruit of success not only for her but for whole the nation. Islam also advocate the rights of women openly like a men, They both are liable to execute their appointed responsibilities. It is said that when men gets education it is beneficial for some people, when women gets education it is beneficial for whole society, It is also noticed that behind the success of men their is full support of women, Women have so much potations and encouraged that they can move heaven and earth. In this critical time of crises today Pakistan have dire need of women to stand by side male to save Pakistan from distraction. Women can move rocks, mountain by endless efforts. President sir:- Why do not women are provided an opportunity to come because they are helpless? Why are they not allow to chose their own way of life because they have limited authority or considered inferior to men? Why only men are being educated in a reputed institution that women are just thought to be the guest for the parents? Why is women considered as burden on the family? I ask why? President sir:- My opponents can never deny that MR: Zardari was ruling in those days because of one great women director, our country has pride and honor in shape of Oscar Award. Yes my dear yes today the nation of women in professional life is none the less even then we are stupid and fools for considering this reality that women are what? Men can never exceed in successful ca rear without them. President sir:- Here raising truth even Prophet ( P.B.U.H ) did not neglect this reality that he was maximally supported by his wife B.B Khadijatullah khubra and B.B Ayesha R.A, then who are we to say women should not allowed to go side by side with men to rule the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment