Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Girls Are More Talented Then Boys

Girls Are More Talented Then Boys


The first school of a child is in the lap of mother! Its almost clear of my point that nation are created with a women's hands.
If I revise the history women has alwyas stood side by side to succeed a men, fatima jinnah is one of the example.
President sir:-
Perhaps God has to prove the equality, sense and intellect of a women, when he ordered Mohammad ( P.B.U.H ) to work for Bibi Khadija, a well known woman in trade of that era.
President sir:-
I condenm the thoughts and perceptions that we have induced in our society by restricting a great talent into the kitchens and household works, If mohtrama Benazir Bhutto had chose to a mother then we would have never enjoyed the prestige to see the great leader like her globally, as for as patience and tolerance in concerned.
Fliping the pages of history you would never find some great sacrifices of man but a woman when she is a mother, a sister, a wife, a daughter! Men has alwyas been harsh, women alwyas welcoming to the adversities, height of tolerence is quite clear when she keeps a baby in her womb for nine month.
Women must not be put into the four walls of home, but should be given a smooth around to show their hidden skills, which can bear fruit of success not only for her but for whole the nation, It is said that when men gets education, it is benificial for some people but when a women gets education, it is benificial for whole society, it is also noticed that behind the success of men their is full support of women, Women have so much potentions and courage that they can move heaven and earth.
I feel proud to take few names today, I feel proud that I have chosen to support females, I feel proud to take the name of Aasma Jahangir, I feel proud to quote Suha aziz talpur a girl who topped CSS in 2012 and chose to be an ASP to serve countrymen, I feel proud when I speak of Arifa kareem a young girl who regonized herself all over the I.T world.

No comments:

Post a Comment