Sunday, June 10, 2018

We Should Leave Our Country/Go Abroad

We Should Leave Our Country


We Should Leave Our Country


I was holding the flag of my country and I was walking and walking, suddenly I saw a lady in storm she was pulling the shatter of her hut she was saying Oh! God please stop the storm Oh! God its my hut please stop the storm it will destroy my hut, my heaven, I become emotional. I move forward, I saw a brother is killing to another brother, I was shocked and again I move forward. President sir:- I completely fall down, Yes President sir:- I completely fall down when I saw a lady with two kid's in her hands there was chart, on that chart where was written in Urdu ( Bacha barai farokhat ) Yes President sir:- There was written kid's for sale, I was broken, my heart broken I fall down and on that time a old man came to me hold my hands and asked. Gental man tell me, yes you tell me why one's should not leave own country? Yes President sir:- Why one's should not leave own country, where thousands of people do not have shatter, where 30 millions kid's are uneducated, where children are doing labor, yes where people are dying because of hunger, where people have no good clothes to wear, where people have no job, where youth is useless, where every year more than two lakh people are dying because of dirty water. Yes President sir:- Where people are puppet, where politicians are playing with innocent public loot them and wear the pajama of panama than why one's should not leave own country. Off course we should leave country and go abroad, If you your country is full of violence, if you have no education, if your country is corrupt politicians. Yes President sir:- On an international report they highlighted that our country education is sixty years backward from the world then how we competate with the world. Honorable

sir:- In our country terrorist blast somewhere and they expect but what our politicians did. They just disprove it and Army said we will fight them till the last terrorist, but when this last terrorist will die? After another APS after another blast of sehwan.. when President sir when? When all youth will finish, yes they cannot do anything they just disaprove. I remember the quote of Hazrat Umar ( R.A ) when he was caliph, He said if any dog is killed in my kingdom then I am responsible, In our country every day hundreds of people are dying but our ruler are dumb, deaf and blind. We always speak that we are independent, which independent are we talking? Are we independent? No sir we even a glass of water chained with water cooler...

6 comments: